- KOMOS GROUP was founded as a wholesale branch of “Udmurtnefteproduct” JSC. The company was once called “Trading Company “Udmurtnefteproduct” LLC.
- Acquisition of “Glazovsky feed mill” LLC. The rate of capacity utilization was rather low at that time (about 20%).
- Acquisition of “Kigbaevsky”, a pig farming enterprise already under bankruptcy.
- Acquisition of the first block of shares in “Izhmoloko” CJSC, one of the largest dairy producers in the Udmurt Republic.
- Purchase of shares in the following dairy plants: “Kezsky cheese factory” JSC, “Glazov-moloko” JSC, “Sarapul-moloko” JSC, “Karakulino-moloko” JSC.
- Agribusiness assets of “Udmurtnefteproduct” JSC were converted into KOMOS GROUP LLC.
- Acquisition of blocks of shares in the five poultry plants located in the Udmurt Republic.
- Acquisition of the controlling stakes in “Izhmoloko” CJSC and “Vostochny” JSC.
- All member companies (with the exception of “Kezsky cheese factory” JSC) transferred the sole executive authority to KOMOS GROUP LLC.
- KOMOS GROUP LLC issued its debut bonds totaling 2 billion rubles.
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers report resulted in KOMOS GROUP’s comprehensive diagnostics and business portfolio analysis.
- Retained BDO Unicon for audit of the consolidated financial statements (IFRS, 2007-2008).
- Acquisition of a controlling stake in “Kezsky cheese factory” JSC.
- “Kezsky cheese factory” JSC transferred the sole executive authority to KOMOS GROUP LLC.
- BDO Unicon submitted its audit report regarding KOMOS GROUP’s consolidated financial statements (IFRS, 2007-2008).
- Vladimir Putin, Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation, highly appreciated the project of a turnkey meat processing company.
- KOMOS GROUP’s regional project “Development of industrial meat production and processing in the Udmurt Republic” was included into the list of high priority investment projects of the Volga Federal district.
- Acquisition of “Mendeleevskaya poultry plant” JSC.
- Acquisition of the controlling interest in “Vostochny” JSC, “Izhevskaya poultry plant” JSC, “Varaksino poultry plant” JSC, and “Udmurtskaya poultry plant” JSC.
- Acquisition of “Udmurtsky khladokombinat “Icevita” JSC and “Permsky khladokombinat “Sozvezdie” JSC.
- Consolidation of “Glazovskaya poultry plant” LLC and “Udmurtskaya poultry plant” LLC.
- Consolidation of “Izhevskaya poultry plant” LLC, “Votkinskaya poultry plant” LLC and “Varaksino poultry plant” LLC.
- Launch of the projects aimed at creation of a common transportation company and a milk trading company “Milkom”.
- Launch of consolidation of milk processing plants into “Milkom” LLC.
- Acquisition of “Krasnokamsky meat processing plant “KELMI” JSC (Perm region).